Smart Watches

Discussion in 'Gear' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anyone have a smart watch?

[​IMG]

Its virtually a Bluetooth headset on your wrist, but Im curious if they're anything good to have...

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sh*t's getting out of control. That's stupid.

I also just smh at those Galaxy commercials with that watch or whatever. I don't understand the purpose.

How are smart phones not enough?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

There's some apeal.

For instance, if youre driving, your phone will now be right there on your wrist. Wont have to fumble around looking for your phone, it'll be right there for you.

Or if you're away from your phone doing something, you wont have to find the phone. Obviously you'll need to be within range of you phone, but some of these things claim they work up to 300 feet away.

Dont talk me out of this RSB, I need something else to waste my money on, its Christmas in America. me buying another gift is more important that starving children.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Buy a dildo.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. JCBRAVE

Youre coming over?

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This **** is ridiculous. /thread

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd rather not have a watch that I'll need to charge every day. These things are basically just iPod Shuffles that connect via bluetooth so you can answer calls and then talk into your wrist.

Stupid.

8. JCBRAVE

You guys never wanted to be like the spies in the movies talking to your wrist?

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Brave wants to talk into his wrist like the power rangers. He always been jelly of the green ranger.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

M$ did something similar years ago. It was called MSN Direct. I know, my company did support for them. Did not do very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar