Small Flies in Food Service Facilities

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dude, you really need to stop making threads... haha

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

You can't make me :p

Im just trying to keep Ravensshallburn from making the new guy feel bad for making a thread by telling him he makes the dumbest threads. Thats my job. I make the worst, and the best threads, anyone who want should be able to start up a thread about what ever, if it sucks we'll know and just not post in it.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No

this is how we end up with a bunch of yous. I don't blame you though, I blame the posters that were there with you that did not discipline you enough.

5. JCBRAVE

I make like 5 threads a day, I dont try to make them all winners, some of them are just true crap (I know that) LOL

But when I want to, I make the best threads, and you can pretend I dont but we all know its true.

I like to hear new users thoughts, and by the every day posters knocking a new guy, thats going to discourage anyone from sticking around. Not everyone is as easy going as I am, lot of guys have thin skin and take this stuff to heart.

If youre a Titans fan, you should be able to come here and talk Titans or anything in between with other Titan fans.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I make the best threads.

7. JCBRAVE

What TE ment to say was:

"I make the best threads,
    I like ladies, and I like head
    I woke up thinking it was Thursday, so JC said go back to bed
    I sometime get injured, cause Im a ginger, and everybody knows we have no souls."

I think thats what you call a rednecks haiku.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar