Slow Offensive Start Catches Up With Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Dating back to the Colts game on October 27, the Titans have only scored 32 first-half points in five games. Third down conversions have also been a problem. The Titans made just three third-down conversions in the first half yesterday and one in the second half. The Titans were 4-of-11 on third down for the game. "In the first half, we have to move the ball and not put our offense in a situation like that, and play a complete ball game," said Alge Crumpler. "We're saying the right things. We're preaching the right things. But we just need to line up and play physical football."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

CJ's fumble, and Scaifes drop were killers. Hard to overcome those...

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd probably give Scaife a pass, but you I'd definitely add Carr's 2 pass interferences and Tony Brown's false start on 3rd and goal.

4. Morph

Morph Revolution

No question we played our worst game of the season yesterday but as Jeff has said before, through 11 games we have yet to play a complete game. I hope we can become more explosive on offense in the remaining regular season games because if we don't I'm afraid we won't last very long in the playoffs. The Steelers and Indy game should be a good test for us to see what kind of energy we'll be bringing into the post season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar