Skip Bayless Crazy to Suggest Vince Young is Better Than Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Which QB did this:

Completion 71%. Yards 333. Tds 4, Int 0. 8 rushes, 80 yards, 2 td.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

skip bayless is a real life troll, i like him... LOL at people that are considering VY to be better than Vick, thats the beauty of skip... hes such a good troll.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Oh yeah, VY really showed us what he "was made of" after 5 long years of drama and sub par performances on the field when it really counted. It's not like he hasn't had plenty if opportunity to shine. Lucky for him the owner was madly in love him because any other team would have dumped his drama queen, loser A@# a long time ago!

I'm sure that when he fails with the Eagles (and he will) it will be the same old "it was because of so and so", not because VY just plain sucks! When he finally washes out of the league completely will you VY homers finally admit he was bust? Or will it be that the NFL was just against poor little Vincy...!!? Enough is enough with this bum, while I don't think Vick is the chosen one everyone is making him out to be either he's WAY better than cry baby VY. At least when he had a second chance to redeem himself he took full advantage of it instead of throwing his pads into the stands, quitting on his team and running off the field like a spoiled little brat!

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love when people throw out Young's win/loss record as an argument point as Skip does quite often. Young was awful his 2nd year yet we had 10 wins. I mean we beat Oakland that year with Young having 42 passing yards... 42! A good QB can get that in 1 play. Just a microcosm of what Young will give you. Homers, like Skip, will say he still won, people who know better, like me, will see that we won in spite of Vince Young. The Eagles will be no different if Young gets to start there and knowing their fans and his fragile ego it would be a disaster. A disaster that quite frankly I hope we get to see.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Is this your built in excuse for the end of the season? So, are you saying that, if VY doesn't supplant Vick this year, it is because Reid and the Eagles are being "stubborn" with him?

This is his second chance. So far he has struggled a bit with the media, and with picking up the offense (which is not out of the ordinary, so I will cut him some slack there). I am not ready to dismiss his future, but I am not about to start making "pre-excuses" for him just to play both ends against the middle if things do not go in his favor.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I in no way shape or form think VY iis on Vick's level, but if we won in spite of VY, why did we lose when he wasn't out there. It doesn't make sense.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I recall us winning 13 games without him so I'm not sure what you mean. If you're talking about last season, well the whole team sucked.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

See 2006,2009, and 2010.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Apparently those seasons didn't count. Only 2008 did.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Prior to vick's legal problems there were many talking heads who thought Vick was almost a bust as a pure pocket passer. Joe Theisman suggested it might be because Vick is too short.

Did one good season change all that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar