SK, how bad were we at the draft contest?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

GoTitans3801 - You picked Walter Thomas, DT in the 7th. I really like that pick! 370 lbs doing backflips, roundoffs and handsprings?! Anyone sign this guy yet?

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Saints.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I had him in the 6th, but changed it that morning when the false rumor of us getting Mike Williams came out. That's what I get for believing rumors :ha: Figured he had to be worth a late pick with that potential, but he went undrafted. Oh well, looks like Johnson will be that guy for us.

4. was this a 7th ruond mock draft that u guys did? i wouldnt kno enough players to even do a 2 rounder

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, he's a freakish athelete, but he has some serious charges against him. Apparently he had some inappropriate stuff on his myspace page too. I hope he can turn it around though, he would be very entertaining to watch.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I know it's only a glimpse, but I enjoyed that one article I read about him.

Really made me feel bad when he was talking about his size and how he's always been big and how kids treated him. I loved when he talked about his speed (4.9 -- for a 370 lb guy!), how he got it by being friends with all the smallest kids and having to keep up with them while playing.

I hope the NFL brings out the best in him. Gotta love a good story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar