SK, how bad were we at the draft contest?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't think I've seen anything mentioned about it yet....which is probably a sign :ha:

I know mine was bad off. Well at least I guessed a center in the 4th....just the wrong one ;)

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Mine sucked

1 Ted Ginn JR. WR
    2 Jarvis Moss DE
    3 Jonathan Wade CB
    4 Kenny Irons RB
    4 Quinn Pitcock DT
    5 Marquise Gunn DE
    6 Marvin White S
    6 Jared Zabransky QB
    6 Yamon Figurs WR
    7 Tala Usera OG

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

WOW... you guys were terrible. I'm sure if I would have entered I would have done just as bad though.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The results usually aren't great. But this year was pretty bad...

5. well there were so many unexpected picks this year it would have been impossible

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Well the experts didn't do well either. I looked at my Draft Mag. from Street & Smith's and they only had if I remember right maybe 5 picks or so in a 7 round mock.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It's been better in years past, this one was baaaaad. But hey, we haven't hit a lot of hom runs lately, so maybe these unexpected picks will fair better. :homer:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thats' pretty awful. i think i had that many right in my first round mock.

9. It was pretty brutal. And there were a lot of entires. I was about 3/4 of the way through grading it and I was wondering if anyone was going to pick a player exactly right sometime...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar