Six Sixes In An Over...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by LazyManJackson, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nah it starts midnight here so it's on way too late.

but man Bangladesh beating India and Ireland beating Pakistan today, crazy.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow Bob Woolmer was murdered.

Pakistan coach was found dead in his hotel room after their shocking loss to minnows Ireland, Jamaican police said he was murdered.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Wow, imagine how many people would care if that was in football. Either of them.;)

4. I've met Bob Woolmer, and believe you me, he is the nicest person you will ever meet in sport, apparantely, he was poisoned, and then strangled to death, to think who would do this to such a caring man like Bob is shocking...

They say it was over match fixing, Bob found out that a few guys were trying to get Pakistan to throw a game, so they murdered him to stop him telling the truth...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I must question his intellect of writing a book outing the match fixing players and then announcing he is writing a book outing match fixing players.

Keep it quiet Bob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar