Site issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Highest internet prices in the world. Yay free market.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have been using Chrome but tried and failed with IE on the same machine. I assume Jeff did something because I am right in on the first try today.. Yay!

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The joke here being, we don't have a free market at all. Tennessee just git screwed out of having the fastest internet in the country for free because the suppier and supply was there to provide but state reps took money to stop that competition and give tax money to existing crappy oligarchs. That's violent revolution material right there, but Americans are wusses that way.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"I will gladly pay more to make sure the next guys doesn't get it for free"..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I talked with the host and he seems to think it's a combination of the age of this forum software and Chrome.

I will probably update the site this summer but I'm not 100% convinced it will solve this. It just seems very inconsistent.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'm on using Chrome right now. It's hit or miss, with mostly misses for me when trying with Chrome. I keep a separate browser installed just to use this forum.

The part I don't get is it all started toward the end of last season... Before that I always used chrome on mobile and had very few problems. Maybe it was an upgrade of Chrome that caused the complications though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar