Sit Britt? Oops.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Broken Record, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Honestly starting britt would have been a dumb move...yeah he had a monster game, but you have to play the percentages in Fantasy...

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I started him.

50 points.

3. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

i played nate washington 3 weeks in a row hoping he would do something and i finally sit him for britt and britt blows up. guess i know who im playing from now on. :)

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Britt was on my bench too.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yep I'm another one that made this same mistake. But honestly, who could have thought he'd play the way he did...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

lol at this. my fantasy match was a razor thin decision. it came down to Peterson vs. Harvin on Sunday Night... statistical dead heat for most of the Packers/Vikes game... my opponent had Britt on his bench. I had a few points on my bench but nothing like that! I did manage to squeak out with the win and improve to 4-3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar