Sirmon Asks Titans for Release

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

if Calmus was worth a 7th round pick, Sirmon should be worth a 4th or 3rd, easily.

2. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

Its my understanding that Peter made his request through a fax to Floyd Reese himself, thats not going through the media.....

3. So I guess Terry McCormick has Floyd's fax line bugged???

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Unless Reese's fax machine if over at The Nashville City Paper, Sirmon or his agent released the info to the media.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

well, it's not out of the question that someone in the Titans organisation leaked the info either. But in all likelihood it was the agent.

6. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

gonna leave a pretty big hole in the lb corps were it looked pretty solid yesterday. Griesen still available?????

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Griesen is still available. I'd rather draft Jackson. I think either would be better than Sirmon at MLB.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm going to miss Pete's HOT wife, more than Pete.

9. Terry McCormick reported that Reese said he's going to have a sit-down with Sirmon after he return from Hawaii. So we'll see where we are then...

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Interesting. Does Sirmon not want to play MLB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar