Sinorice Moss, 2nd rounder?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Okay, I have a friend that says we could get Sinorice Moss in round 2, also, I have seen more than one mock draft with the young WR from the U going to the 2nd round, Questions, Comments?

2. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Every opinion I've gotten has him pegged as an early 2nd rounder, with a chance at late 1st depending on how the board falls.

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

The question is: Moss, Jean-Giles, or Spencer?

4. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I'd take Charles Spencer over them, and I haven't made that a secret. I firmly believe that Spencer and Mangold are the two best Interior OL in this years draft.

Moss is good, but I wouldn't go WR in the second round

5. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Here's our O-line:

LT
    71-Michael Roos

70-Daniel Loper

LG
    69-Zach Piller
    60-Jacob Bell
    Mike Erickson

C
    68-Kevin Mawae
    54-Eugene Amano
    61-Joel Rodriguez

RG
    75-Benji Olson
    76-David Stewart

RT
    76-David Stewart
    70-Daniel Loper

Looks like we need to improve on Right Tackle, any in the draft?

6. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Well we're not really, unless you trust Stewart or Bell as our RT.

Also, just to clarify, I don't actually think we're gonna take Spencer or Jean-Gilles for that matter. Reese doesn't seem to value OL with the exception of LT's. Most of our guys recently were drafted late day 1/early day 2. Reese seems content on taking bums and letting Munchak turn them into passable starters. I don't necessarily agree with that, but that's how it goes sometimes...

7. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

I see what you mean, but we won't be running to the right much or running bootlegs out right unless we pick up someone, I don't think we can start either one of those guys.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we wont draft a Wide Receiver early.

9. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Don't be too sure.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'd bet my left nut on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar