Single game tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TBaker34, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. But I was wanting to buy tickets to the Titans vs Bengals game and had already asked for the 8th off so I could buy tickets when they go on sale(tired of spending a fortune on stubhub).

I was just wondering what is best method to buy tickets. I live in NC so I cant actually go to the ticket office to buy them. So it's either phone or computer. I've never bought tickets from anywhere else but stubhub so I was wondering if there are any tips and if it's hard to get tickets when they first go on sale.

Thanks
    LETS GO TITANS!!

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sadly there are always plenty of tickets available heading into any game. Most of the time at or slightly below face. Can even buy them from scalpers below face, if you wait them out that is.

3. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Why are you going to Stub Hub ? I always use Ebay for my tickets.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

will be interesting too see what happens this year. More turmoil than Titan fans are used too.

Last year I think it took them an hour or so to unload the final scattered singles.

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It took a lot longer than an hour to sell the tickets last year, it took most of the day. You could still get pairs to some of the games in the afternoon last year.

Ticketmaster.com is definitely the way if you want to buy tix the day they go on sale, but for the past two years my wife and I have been able to buy pairs to every game except the Colts for face value or less through craigslist during the season. If you don't want to take chances, buy them on the 8th. But if you want better (and possibly cheaper) seats, wait and pick them up on the secondary market.

7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

We are season ticket holders who tailgate behind the On The Run Market at the stadium. We have friends that come to the games all the time and just walk over to the market and they are able to get tickets far below face value. Key is to not buy early in the morning, try to be patient and wait until about half hour or less before the game starts and you should get a good deal.

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I've always done stubhub cus I've never thought about eBay lol. I think i might wait for a secondary source. Just don't wanna pay a ton of money.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Good thread idea....other out of staters will be watching this closely.

Thanks for the tips....

10. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

What is difficult is my group is looking for 9 tickets to the Baltimore game. Some decent options out on the secondary market, but not at the right price that we're looking for...yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar