Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Since "The Dark Knight" is coming...

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by avvie, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    classless.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    The reviews sound great. I'm dying to go and take the son. He's only 12 and we saw Ironman and that was suitable. Was this?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    I'm going to see it tomorrow. Even if I have to go by myself.
  1. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    Insert classless joke here.
    1 people high five this.
  2. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    The Dark Knight is nothing like Iron Man. They left the darker parts of Tony Stark's world on the shelf. This is the true Batman. The movie is more psychological than anything. I compare watching some of the Joker's scenes to Jaws. The tension builds every time he is on screen and makes you want to come out of your seat. You know he is coming but you never know what he is going to do. There is little gore or anything like that. Somethings that you think will be gory are left for the audience to assume or it is off camera. Language is clean for the most part. The body count is high and the violence is intense. I don't guess it was any worse than Begins. I think it would be fine for a 12 year old(I was sitting next to three in the theater). Heck I'm coming to Nashville this weekend to visit family and already told my 8 year old little brother I would take him to see it.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I wonder if Heath could win the Oscar for his performance? Even though I haven't seen it yet I thought that was a good question.
  4. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    If Bardem and Hopkins can win Best Supporting for playing evil, then Ledger can too.
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    [IMG]
  6. Kid Gloves Guest

No! Pee-Wee! No!
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Seeing "The Dark Knight" Tonight

If It doesn't sell out before I can get tickets. Likely it will knowing my luck :sad2:

Anyways. I'll be sure to give a full review when I get back filled with unexpected spoilers that are sure to ruin the movie for all of the members on this site :)):wink2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.