Since "The Dark Knight" is coming...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope to see it soon.

You guys can create a public group where the conversation is kept among whoever you invite. Or, you can create a new thread with the word **Spoiler Alert** in the title and pray someone (meaning me) doesn't go in by accident. :ha:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmmm with you not in there....we are free men!

3. TitanJeff

Until I see the movie. :yes:

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Go see it right now Jeff!

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I had to take my dad to see it (3rd time) you're falling way behind here jeff :) There are some parts that just get funnier each time.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I saw it in IMAX - DOME theatre! Beat that! Actually, since it wasn't made for dome it was kind of hard to watch sections that had a lot of movement...panning your head back and forth was a bit hard on the eyes.

Since people were discussing earlier whether it is ok for kids or not; my 6 year old wasn't scared or stunned by it. He got a kick out of the joker's magic trick haha. But he did become bored with it about midway through, as it's pretty drawn out.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ya, my 8 year old felt the same way.

8. TitanJeff

To Google this shows a mixed bag. Many say that it easily could be an R. Others say no language or nudity and it was just fine.

I will probably go view it first. At the IMAX, of course... :brow:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is one of those rare films that could be rated 18+ with no actual blood and guts and swearing or nudity.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not sure why anyone would think it shoul be rated R or even PG13 for that matter. I can only think of 1 part that is bad, and it happens within a split second, so most kids wouldn't even catch it.
    I don't think a melty face is enough for an R rating. Some people expect all superhero movies to be as kiddie as Spidermans, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar