Since the Colts own us...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Look man, I love to diss on "Master P" just as much as the next guy, maybe more...here's how you know you are owned...when you read the front page of gotitans.com during Colts week and the Colts are referred to as "our horsie overlords"...that's a pretty good indicator. :sad2:

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Having grown up a Chief fan I recall the "Marty" period during the mid 80 to mid 90 where the Chiefs beat the Raiders something like 14 in a row. I have a friend, a lifetime "faider fan" whom had to buy me and my family dinners so much during that time that I do believe he could have legitimately "claimed" us as dependents on his taxes.:ha:

3. Twelfth Man

Twelfth Man Guest

The great thing about being "Owned" by a division rival; you get two chances a year for redemption.

BTW, You can't beat a team in the playoffs until you make the playoffs.:ha:

All that stuff aside, the Titans have the makings of a nice team in the future. A QB like Vince Young will help. I think the Titans are two years away from playoff contenders. So, 2008 could be your year. That is about the time the Colts will begin their downhill turn.

Richard

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Soooooooooooo the Colts own the Titans. That's good to know because they have been delinquent on their payments. If my calculations are correct, their last installment was back in 1999. Soooooooo 26x $100,000.00, plus penalties of 15% compounded monthly, minus maintance fees..........Let's just call it a cool million. Send cash, money order, personal check, heck, I'll even take PAYPAL, to;
    Dr. Fitantitans
    One Titans Way
    Nashville TN

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have a feeling I am going to like you.
    [​IMG]

You come back now! 'Ya hear?!

6. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

I haven't read this whole thread yet, so someone may have mentioned it, but I know for a fact that Miami went the entire decade of the 70's without a loss to Buffalo. 20 - 0.

Bills fans are still fuming about that one. :ha:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

remember that old commercial where that Fish fan in Buffalo is walking aroung town and everybody is throwing snowballs at him, vandelizing his home and car and verbally abusing him. Can't remember what the commercial was selling but it was funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar