Since Jeff Fishead is fired who do you want!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

I don't want a retread. They are all older and likely set in their philosophy. I want someone young and innovative who can motivate young players.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bud just needs to take his time and make the right choice.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

All we need is Gruden and Flynn

Bring in Gruden and get Flynn from the Packers, we will be in the playoffs in 2012. woo yea!!!!!!!!!!! i'll never eat fish again!

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I really don't get the love for Gruden all over this board.

I also don't get the love for Flynn. He has had 1 start. Do you really want a Rob Johnson on your hands?

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Gruden or Fewell, that's the way I see it.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And I don't get the love for Flynn.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

well for one, he uses players to their ability and he he is hard nosed. Gruden would drop our nonsense penalties back down to earth.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gruden is a damn good coach. He's got the energy and intensity you like to see in a head coach. Not sure why people wouldn't like him.

Matt Flynn looked great against the Pats who ranked just one spot ahead of us (25th). That's not enough to make me think he can be a consistent QB in the NFL.

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Neither do I....I was hoping someone would help me out with that

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He's also only won with old quarterbacks. Matter of fact, he uses quarterbacks as game managers and I hate that. He's like a younger Jeff Fisher with a ring who yells a little more. Not nearly different enough. I'll gladly pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar