Since Jeff Fishead is fired who do you want!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hope not.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Neither, they negotiated a smaller fiqure that Fisher would except in a lump payment instead of the $6.5M in salary. That gives fisher more options if a job comes up and saves Bud some cash.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think what might have happened is a philosophical difference in how to handle the team going forward especially the draft. It wasn't a good idea to have a lame duck coach and no vet QB in place anyway. Maybe Bud was going to force Fisher's hand and draft a QB Fisher didn't approve of or something. Just specualting but it looks like this might have been a resignation as much as a firing so they could negotiate a settlement.

IMO the right guy for the job is Gruden. Whoever we bring in we need to move in a hurry so he can get settled and be active in the draft evaluation process. I'd like to see a guy like Gruden looking at the QBs and deciding which way to go. Gruden could take a guy like Orton and get some results IMO. If we go with a rookie I hope the new coach has some say in the decision.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. napier0810

napier0810 Starter

John madden

5. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

I just hope bud does not quickly hire munchak without looking at other options. Which is what I fear will happen.

6. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

We should have droped Fisher sooner and gone after Ron Riviera

7. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

i think we should dropped him sooner and gone after harbaugh.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Greg Williams, Mike Munchak, Brian Schottenheimer and some "Rooney" rule are the top candidates just reported on NFL network.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

can we just get MARTY schottenheimer and call it a day?

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

[​IMG]

I know lane sucks but I need we all need layla Kiffin back.

PLZ COME BACK LAYLA!!!!!!!!! :goodbad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar