Simeon Rice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well he didn't say it per say but he implied it!! Quote, "We don't even have a meeting set-up with Rice." and Quote.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fisher said yesterday afternoon a visit from Rice was not scheduled. Yet Rice is at camp this morning. So you do the math.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

How can you tell if Fisher is lying? His lips are moving.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

The way I see it Fisher said that only because he didn't want to play 20 questions.

Get ready for the announcement that Rice has signed.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL....ok Ryan!

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh crap I thought you never posted in the forum. I talked to you alot during the season in the chat. How are you doing down there?

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I understand, Rice came in and didn't do well on his physical. Fisher said that the results have not come back on the physical, however, the team doctor is always available. It doesn't take results that long to come back unless it's some sort of DNA or blood test.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmmmmmmm..........very interesting.......maybe something we dont know that we cant talk about due to the new Medical Privacy thingy......I dont even want to speculate. If they dont sign him there is a reason....SOOO Moving ON until we hear something solid....Odom and Laboy....

Ryan, I lurk more than I post, but I am hear bout well...ALL DAMN DAY!

9. This is all smoke.... :boom:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mike Reinfeldt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar