Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Simeon Rice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Chris_Henry29 Guest

Well he didn't say it per say but he implied it!! Quote, "We don't even have a meeting set-up with Rice." and Quote.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Fisher said yesterday afternoon a visit from Rice was not scheduled. Yet Rice is at camp this morning. So you do the math.
  2. TNThunder Guest

How can you tell if Fisher is lying? His lips are moving.
  3. RyansTitans Guest

The way I see it Fisher said that only because he didn't want to play 20 questions.

Get ready for the announcement that Rice has signed.
  4. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    LOL....ok Ryan!
  5. RyansTitans Guest

Oh crap I thought you never posted in the forum. I talked to you alot during the season in the chat. How are you doing down there?
  6. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    From what I understand, Rice came in and didn't do well on his physical. Fisher said that the results have not come back on the physical, however, the team doctor is always available. It doesn't take results that long to come back unless it's some sort of DNA or blood test.
  7. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Hmmmmmmm..........very interesting.......maybe something we dont know that we cant talk about due to the new Medical Privacy thingy......I dont even want to speculate. If they dont sign him there is a reason....SOOO Moving ON until we hear something solid....Odom and Laboy....

Ryan, I lurk more than I post, but I am hear bout well...ALL DAMN DAY!
  8. TITANFANATIC911 Guest

This is all smoke.... :boom:
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    Mike Reinfeldt?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.