Simeon Rice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starks may start, but Tony Brown should.

2. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

It would help if we could give Rice a "Beatles like" welcoming at the airport, I think that would seal the deal. On a serious note, I think this is just what our team needs, but I would prefer Brown. Looks like his Giants meeting didn't go so well, so as long as he doesn't pull a Keyshawn, I think we might be his only REAL option.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I feel the exact same way you do. Heck I have even put Rice in a Titans uniform just to see what it would look like. I don't know what number he will be but he looks great in two tone blue. Rice, Bosch, and Hayensworth- omg, makes me go crazy for saying it...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If we pick up Rice I would like to see the old D where we would rotate in a DE or DT depending on the situation and play a 3DE 1DT or 3DT 1DE .... mix it us get us some Shammy sacks!

5. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

yeah, I agree I've always thought that Starks would do a better job at RE, on 3rd and short situations...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well im headed to bed. Im seriously going to pray right now. Pray that we have Rice signed by sometime tomorrow.

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man I hope I wake up tomorrow with news of us signing him.

8. Just to let people know that the only two teams seriously interested in Rce are the Titans and Giants.Reports earlier indicated that the Skins were also interested but that was just a rumor.

Redskins management received sub-par internal scouting reports on free agent end Simeon Rice, sources said, and have made no contact with the former Pro Bowler. Nor are they expected to. -- Washington Post

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Let me get this right, the Skins don't want him and have "sub-par" scouting reports but we are praying we get this guy. I'm not sure he is the player anymore everyone thinks he is and I'd rather give the money to Roos and Stewart to keep them around longer. If we don't extend some contracts the core team we have could be losing some key players over the next couple of years.

10. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Did anyone read the article in the tennessean this morning? Jeff fisher really downplayed the Rice thing. He pretty much acted like we aren't even interested. They don't even have a visit set up yet. Oh well, welcome to New York Simoen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar