Simeon Rice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Well, the Lions are supposedly going to win 10 games, so does that count?

2. Not...

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

What happen with alex brown?

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

In your opinion.

In my opinion. We are going to be among the best in our division. But thats just me.

5. Possibly. If they added Rice they could be. But I'm also not convinced he'd sign with the Lions other than to be with his former coach.

6. Simeon Rice Released:GO Get Him

Simeon rice still can still play at a high level and get to the QB.I think this would be a great pick up if we get him.I would would definetly take a chance on him,he would definetly be the pass rusher we've been lookin for.I don't wanna hear that he's to old or can't play anymore cause thats bullsh*t.The guy has averaged double digit sack numbers the past 5 years.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

some will say that he is damaged goods....heck, we just signed Eric Moulds?? Rice would make our defense 10 teams better, which means we won't attempt to sign him, because our defense is set. NOT!

9. i say go grab rice,if we got Rice i would honestly say that we'd be a serious contender in the AFC.I already think we're going to cause some serious havoc but i think we could easily be top 3 in the AFC IF we gel right.Money isn't an issue so i have a good feeling that we pull the plug on him.

10. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Not sure about all that but we could definitely use some stability (assuming he is and stays healthy) opposite of KVB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar