Signing Young May Take $50 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: good plan, but Vince is about three times the size of me and Bipolar combined, he'd just turn around and stare at us and we'd turn to stone.

Yes Vince is Superman.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bush will get more money than Young and not as much money as Williams. Postion doesn't really come in to play until players are off their rookie contracts anyway. Everyone gets slotted now, having a chart just eliminates the waiting game and holdouts.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    Turn to stone huh?
    dude, medusa is a hottie...
    It was tough to find a pg-13 image bro.
    I think if I made eye contact with Vince Young I would turn into a blob of jello. Those of you who remember this time last year when I joined... you may recall the massive man crush I had on Pacman. (and still do, I'm still a big fan even though I rant, yell, and scold him when he screws the pooch) ... well, after this past years NCAA season, the Rose Bowl, the Vince Young Movement, the Draft... it's pretty safe to say that if I met Vince Young I would totally cream my jeans. I did have the pleasure of meeting Jones in an autograph session last year... (Gunny... snap, host and post a pic of that PMJ cap... show them the ink) and to my credit I held my composure quite well... I was able to use consonants in conjunction with vowels to form actual words that were audible and easily understood. I don't know that I could do that with Vince. :ha:

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

So, basically, I gotta find some other dudes to pull off this heist? Sheesh! BiPolar and Gunny, I had more faith in your ganster! Dude, my family has a maid and I got more thug in my well-manicured pinky finger than the two of you have in your whole body!

BiPolar, hearing how you feel about Vince Young really makes me understand how my older brother feels when I include him in my little world. He used to get all weird on me when I took him to games and stuff.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll check the stash for some kryptonite.

In reality I could take Vince easy, I just don't want to ruin the Titans franchise.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ok. we're in... we need more man power though.
    Maybe these "dudes" can
    help...[​IMG]
    You are right about the hiking boots sweetie!
    Big fashion no-no!
    We'll have no problems with the dress code...
    that much is for sure...

Gunny, get to the airport...
    take the marta to midtown station,
    Elf and I will meet you at Atlanta Eagle
    for Hairy Navels before we head out.

[​IMG]

7. Thank you LenDale White... :ha:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    ya know, I made a conscious effort to leave him out of that...

even if he is the mark.
    [​IMG]

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

BiPolar, I didn't know you and Gunny were like "that". Wow, I can take you 2 shoe shopping with me.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    shoe shopping huh? pfft. I can just picture you in this little number. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar