Sign me up for this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not to the extent of 'exposing brain dead Titan fans to their own ignorance and stupidity'.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Take the personal stuff to PM.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

my PMs are full....guess i am the popular one.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I wasn't trying, but looks like it's a done deal.
    That's a two way street, friend.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

As I said, it's a "select" group.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brain, its a pointless discussion. As TJ said, take it to PM if you wanna continue. I will empty out the inbox just for you.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

No need Gunner.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Then its done.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

All that just for posting a quote from Jeff's interview.

Thanks a lot Jeff.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Since we are buddies now let me ask you this... Since Mr. McClain is in the newspaper business, might his opinions be a bit biased since he writes editorials for the Houston market? No disrespect to him, but if I were a writer professionally, which I am not, I'd editorialize to the audience that was making my paycheck... rather, imagine you live in Houston and have lived in Houston your whole life... would you want your local paper sportswriter to talk about how the Cowboys are going to thrash the Texans with Owens? The people who read his column in print aren't going to want to hear that. (not that he wrote it, this is merely an abstract example)

Now, if I were a Texans fan, hearing that Steve McNair will be cut would be great news to me...you know, being a hater cow fan and all... I'm just saying, while he may have a great literary and sports mind... He may form opinions based on what is going to pay his bills. One need look no further than any episode of PTI to see this in practice...(there's nothing wrong with it...it's just the nature of sports columnists/editorialists)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar