Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Sign me up for this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    "Whenever Fisher leaves -- whether after next season or the one after -- I believe Gregg Williams will replace him. That's just my belief. No one's told me that. I think Gregg deserves another chance to be a head coach, and after the job he's done at Washington, he's going to get it. Nashville would be the perfect city because he loves the city and the organization" - McClain
  2. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,588
    I'd be happy with Williams also. I could leave my Pepcid at home on game day.
  3. Banshee2 Guest

I still want the Mullet to stick around, but I would take Williams in a heartbeat...defensive woes, nomore!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    With what the Skins are paying him to be the DC, you'd think he is being groomed to take over that team when Gibbs retires.
  4. DynamoSupremo F-Back

Moolah:
    $0
    Isn't that part of his contract, that if Gibbs leaves, he is guranteed first shot at the job?
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    No, but he gets a big bonus if he isn't the one hired.
  5. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    Dan Snyder isnt paying Williams a bagillion dollars so he can go be the head coach somewhere else.
  6. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I'm not ready to give up on Fisher yet.
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    deep thoughts with Bipolar...

I've been too busy giving up on McNair to even worry about Fisher.
    All McNair needs to do for now is get that cap number managed.
    That just irks me. I know I'd be imagining what FA we could have had if it weren't for that damn cap nummber...what has this to do with Coach Fisher you ask? In a word: loyalty... an admirable trait, yet it my prove to be Fisher's achilles heel. I tell you what though. If I were on some crazy river adventure tour or something involving whitewater and big rubber boats... I'd want a man like Jeff Fisher in my group. Nobody would drown.
  8. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    Did you read the first three words of the qoute?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.