Sign LenDale White Back??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by savage99ss, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I want him back on the titans as much as every straight man wants to see Rosie O Donnel and Sally Struthers make out. :hitfan::barf::hang:

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Anybody still have that hilarious pic of Lendale's face on the pillsbury doughboy's body?

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Who wouldn't want to see that? I sure would! lol

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i think LenDale has talent... Does he have determination and motivation? I hate to say it... but some guys need to be humbled and he is one of them. He thinks he's alot better than he actually is.

Lets be honest.. in 2008... you could plug most almost anyone into that goalline formation as the running back and get 15 tds. That was one of the better Oline's we've had in the past decade. All he had to do was fall forward. We were also really good at getting 1st and goals that year. When Jeff Fisher is coaching... you're bound to have decent RB stats.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The last half decade we had our share of lazy,unmotivated players here in Tennessee Lendale White,Vince Young,Pacman Jones,Albert i only play lights out in contract years Haynesworth,etc.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

So far seems Munch has changed that. Seems to have instilled much needed discipline. This team has the talent to win but last two years it's just been lack of motivation and discipline. So think we have the ability to be better than people think.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I almost laughed at the OP until I figured he was serious

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't you love how this is the fifth picture that comes up when you google "Lendale White,"?
    [​IMG]

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I am so surprised no one has put up that the Office "No God No!" clip yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar