Sign Gage??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I thought about that today.Wonder if Moss would come back if we called.All he has to do is look at Matt's stats as he is lighting it up so far.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No way on Owens...don't want anything to do with his baggage here. Same for Moss.

I like the idea of getting Gage (although I like the idea of Britt having an MCL and only being out a few weeks MUCH BETTER). Main reason we cut him was salary vs. performance, and now we should be able to get him for much less $$ (more in line with performance expectations IMO).

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Some may not like it but at this point if TO is healthy i'd love to bring him here.He would definitely get a few balls thrown his way in our pass happy offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Think we might bring in a veteran or Gage?

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Alshon Jeffrey
    Michael Floyd
    Justin Blackmon

Take your pick.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

gage might as well come in if britt is out for a while.... he knows the system.. after all, he was one of the last ones cut..

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

haha i was like a dog with my head tilted looking like who are they. i don't follow college football at all :lol:

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am betting that, if it is a MCL (hope hope hope), it is more likely to be Gage because of the reduced need for "get up to speed time".

If it is an ACL and Britt is gone for the year, we may get more creative and look at some of the vets that have been mentioned here.

Just my opinion...

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

What about someone who doesn't have the name or career, but is hungry? Tired of seeing Vets past their prime coming here to phone it in. Anyone seen Taj Smith? Maybe someone like that? He would have made the Colts final roster last season had he not had an injury. Beyond me why he didn't this season. Could have a Tony Brown'esque impact. Plus he knows one of our divisional rivals pretty well. :brow:

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Moss would be great (if he would come out of retirement), especially if we actually use him, unlike last season (thanks Fishsticks!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar