Sign Gage??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

we are going to need someone not sure who but titans might bring gage in since he know some of the offense any thoughts

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Makes sense...he can come in and won't be very far behind.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

couldnt hurt to try theyve gotta find someone

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

If Nate Washington's play improved with Haselbeck then we could very well see Gage step up too and it certainly possible.

Plenty to spread around after all Hasselbeck has three straight 300 yard or better passing games.Who would've dreamed of that happening in our run heavy offense.

Hard to fathom but we are near the top or close to it in passing.Which is a good thing since CJ is lost.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would almost rather take a chance with Owens.....maybe Moss might come back......

But you make a valid point, Gage would not be a bad pick up right now if Britt is out for some time.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was thinking more like Chris Sanders or Kevin Dyson.

Seriously, it wouldn't hurt us to bring back Gage.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We shoulda kept Gage and cut Hope. At least re-worked their deals. I'd rather bring in Moss but I doubt our coaches want him back.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather have Randy Moss. But, Gage makes sense.

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yea i wouldnt be shocked if they give TO a call tonight or tomorrow depending on the diagnosis. same scenario as last year, kenny goes down they think they have a chance to win and they bring in Moss out of nowhere. obviously that didn't turn out well do to whatever behind the scenes BS went on but they tried. The division is wide open this year i can definitely see them taking a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar