Sighting at Belle Meade Country Club

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans13, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans13

titans13 Guest

So...

a very good friend of mine was driving through the parking lot at Belle Meade Country Club today. These two golfers are headed to their car and one of them is yammering on his cell phone...doesn't see my friend, and almost walks into the car (yeah, I know...it's the driver telling me this so he probably almost hit the golfer).

Anyway...the two golfers were a coupla fellas who go by Peyton and Eli. No kidding.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

Who cares? They suck....

3. He should have run them over...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. HaHa...I would have blow the horn and scared the mess outta him.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no doubt he woulda thrown the phone away rather then take the hit.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

More likely is that P boy would have complained to the CC and their security would have thrown a "flag" you know it really was the CC fault that they allowed the likes of your friend in the vecinity of the "great one" anyways. :))

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

bahahaha!!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

And then blamed Eli for his lack of protection while flailing his arms like a gibbon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar