Sig for Cow bet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blazing Arrow, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So I mouth off a little on the Cow board and now they want a sig bet. Any body have any good ones?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

see if they will take a simple winner takes all...

they think just because it was close last time the Titans are still that team.

Titans win = you win
    Texans win = you lose

that's pretty simple.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Blu just suggests wearing it for one week.

I suggest you bet that the loser wears it until his team wins a superbowl.

That would show if he has a pair or not.

In fact if you don't make that offer I wll. What do you say dude?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no, that's gay.

you should suggest that the signiture is worn until the Pro Bowl.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Blu offering to wear one for 1 week is gay. He know's he's going to lose & doesn't want risk much.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I agree. Wearing a signiture for a week is pretty lame.

Until one's team wins the Super Bowl? I could live to a ripe old age and never see either team win that. That's just crazy. If you wanted to make the stakes higher than Pro Bowl you could always say Draft Weekend.

I don't think anyone should have to wear a sig through the summer and into the next year... for years to come... Plus every Texans fan knows the Titans are WAY closer to the playoffs and Super Bowl than the Cows are. If they don't they just are not being honest with themselves.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If Arrow doesn't take him on before gametime I'll try to offer something a little more sane :grrhee:

8. Blazing Arrow

Really busy at work yesterday. I took the week bet. You should add in some taunts he will push it further.

I should have made it at least the season. Or until we play again. I will bate him some more.:grrr:

9. Blazing Arrow

I still need a good sig to give him. I was thinking I could build on my Texans Fans Anonymous thing but I am not sure how. I need help here people! It is a little more then a day before this guy will be wearing my cow bell.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar