SI has Titans taking Ginn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

Dwayne Jarrett or Sidney Rice. Both arent super fast or big, but they can play ball!

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Could we get Rice in the 2nd?

3. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

He prolly wont be there. Would be nice though.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Rice is a borderline first rounder.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Personally, I want defense in the first. But if we are going to pick a receiver, pick Robert Meachem or Bowe. Both are faster than Jarrett,and better receivers than Ginn.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The only way Ginn becomes a strong possibility to me is if Pacman is gone. If they really don't think Pacman will be back because of suspension or release Ginn's value to the team increases greatly. He would be our #3 WR and full time return guy basically taking Wades place with an opportunity to work into the top 2 down the road.

If we take Bowe, Meachum or "I'm slower than molasses Jarett" we don't get any help on special teams. Roby is a nice KO returner but not in the league with Ginn and Ginn also returns punts.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What about Sidney Rice?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

you guys will all be eating your words when Ted Ginn wins Rookie of the Year. HAH. Just wait...

just

wait

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I've read Ginn is supposed to run at the OSU pro day today.....

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He is.

Get ready for a 4.1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar