SI.com loves Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if he could play the entire game in press coverage we would be a better secondary. despite his size he is very physical in press coverage and is very good at redirecting WRs.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It also noted that VY should be the starter by OCT., I can only hope.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If they're right about Pacman, AH, and VY, we just might be on to something this season.

If everything clicks.

5. For what it's worth, look at the other CBs in this division...

6. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

I don't know. Jags fans would call bull vs. Rashean Mathis, and Texans fans would definitely call it vs. Dunta Robinson.

Those guys can play (as pure cover guys, Robinson probably ranks ahead of Mathis, but Mathis is plenty physical).

7. But those guys are not exactly shut down corners either. They are good, but not great yet.

Neither is Pacman (so far), of course...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You gotta wonder what this guy was on when doing this thing, I was reading the NFC one.

Dallas Cowboys -

Acquiring Terrell Owens was the right move, but they should not have gotten rid of Larry Allen at left guard. He can still play.

San Francisco 49ers -

I don't know how much guard Larry Allen has left in him after 12 years in Dallas. I'd be surprised if he has a good year.

9. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Wow, Before that article, I don't think I've heard anyone in the national media say that Stevie Mac needed to go ...In fact, we were two years late doing it.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Sportswriters, what can you say, they're a joke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar