SI.com in shock at TEN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

But there was no risk, he could be cut and you wouldn't even know he had ever been here.

2. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

im pretty sure that mac hates him 2. there was 2 many times last season where drew didnt catch the ball and not only that because he didnt catch defenders will pick the ball off. to m knoledge it happened 4 times last season. remember he got hit by bob sanders and one of the colts defenders picked it off? or how about agansit the bengals where ie hit him right on the chest and the young LB thurman picked it off and took it to the house? u c my point? they r both at fault

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I guess McNair could just stop throwing to his best reciever all together?? remember 2 years ago when Drew went off in the last 5 games, Volek was throwing him the ball, so it is possible that Drew can make plays, just not if the QB doesn't give him any opportunities to make plays.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's pretty interesting about Drew and Steve. If the protection is there and the line doesn't move like jumping beans, then I think even Billy could hold down the offense for a while. Billy would improve Drew's stats, but w/out the improved line, we'd still lose. Drew would just be setting himself up for a nice FA contract. If given the protection, Billy can tear a defense apart pretty well, I think...but if he takes a finger to the arm, he's got a bone contusion.

It all starts with the o-line up front.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar