Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Showdown Sunday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Dec 11, 2012.

?

Which will be the best game this Sunday?

Colts at Texans 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Broncos at Ravens 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Giants at Falcons 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Packers at Bears 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Steelers at Cowboys 0 vote(s) 0.0%
49ers at Patriots 6 vote(s) 42.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    This should be a very entertaining Sunday coming up. What game is the most appealing to you?

I would have added our game (AFC Championship game preview), but it falls on a Monday.
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    I voted Pats/49ers because I think if the Pats continue their dominance over good teams, then they will be far and away the SB favorites. And, while I don't want them to win the SB I think I want them to represent the AFC just because all the other alternatives suck. I don't want to see PM go to another SB, I never want to see the Texans in one, and all the other teams don't have a real shot to get there IMO.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,529
    Late season divisional games are the best games.

So either the Bears game or the Texans game will be fun to watch.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,052
    Steelers, Bengals, Jets, and Bills all lose out and we win out... 6th seed at 7-9. Super Bowl.

Lol pretty sure the Bengals have tiebreakers over us again anyways. How funny would that be if this happened and the Bengals made it at 7-9 and sneak in again instead of us?

All because we blew three games to the Colts, Jags, and Colts. Imagine how 7-6 would feel right about now.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I don't care about any of those games.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,052
    This is showdown Sunday for the Titans because of Jags/Dolphins, Panthers/Chargers, Lions/Cardinals, and Chiefs/Raiders.

This could really help our draft position.
  7. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    That actually does interest me.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    one of each of them have to win, hope we improve our draft position. That said, if we actually lose to the Jets, I won't even know what to think.