Shout out to Jason McCourty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually Verner was playing because he was better in coverage last year and simply beat him the final weeks of PS play.

Buuut... it's good to see McCourtey has finally stopped sucking. Hopefully it's not a fluke.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

McCourty never sucked, he was young and inexperienced, thats not his fault. Ryan Mouton sucks.

3. Deuce Wayne

McCourtey did suck.

Mouton wasn't the only reason we lost 59-0 to the Pats.

4. JCBRAVE

No Mouton was the whole reason the Jets were able to beat us.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

im very happy about our cbs right now. in fact its one thing that i think we have top tier, and i have commented on it a lot.

i am very very happy with finny's play and we better resign the guy. he's a great cb again and i think will stay that way. and we cant afford to lose our last leader, he is really all we got left on D (ruud isnt my leader and nor is griff).

with regards to j-mac, yes he is playing good as well, very good. i wouldnt crown him the best of the three. sure he's got the best stats but he still trails finny in terms of talent and work ethic; and in my book ATV is right up on his heels. Jmac's physic is great, a towering but speedy guy, who is also strong and aggressive - and off course talented in his own right.

i need more time to judge who i'd rather have as a starter b/c every time i see verner he seems to be doing something right. its great to have three great players at that position. b/c from what ive seen, i think they can play great together and in this nfl, three cbs on the field will only become more and more needed.

if only they could get some help in a somewhat consistent manner from over the top and more importantly up front, and they will pick up the slack to handle the rest.

6. JCBRAVE

How bout McCourty today? Defensive TD, batted ball that led to a INT by Griffin, and some tight coverage.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Commentator kept calling him Devin McCourty, it was driving me nut, but a phenomenal game for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

J-Mac had a solid game. So did Vern.

9. Deuce Wayne

I like how Verner was one of the CBs at first to finally come out of that 10 yard cushion and run to press the receiver right before the snap. Lead to a batted pass and a punt.

They were killing us with those little dinky passes before that. Dont get what our coaches think playing 10 yards off does to help us.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He made 2 great open field tackles..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar