Should We Trade Kenny?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 17, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

WOW this guy is so incredibly stupid.. I'm SO tired of his selfishness and immaturity. I'm also tired of what could have been. I really wouldn't mind if he doesn't play another game this year. Bench him, cut him, trade him -- whatever. He NEVER learns, and never will. I hope he has a crappy year so he gets crappy offers in the off-season.

Hunter & Wright are the future anyways. This guy is giving a half ass effort, just put Hunter there now for all I care. Britt won't be here next season regardless, let's just get rid of him NOW.

We look like a good team so far (in spite of him) so don't let this bum distract us from what we got going on.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

bench the britt and bring in hunter, double win for the titans!

3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Its kind of hard for a player to show his full potential when teams keep changing staff, Qbs, and end up with a Qb like Locker. He won't show much with Locker at helm. Most of our Wrs won't till we find a better passer.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

still no excuse for his actions, terrible play, and it doesn't matter who the passer is when you have to do your job and block.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think a really WR needy team like New England might, MIGHT would give up a 6th or something for him. And if the first 2 weeks are any indication of what we can expect from him going forward then I'd jump all over it.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I remember the day Cortland walked out of practice, most of this board was outraged, then 2 days later everyone forgave him.

We can all get passed this tweet, but only if he mans up on Sundays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm trying to figure out who you guys are talking about in this thread. Exactly who is Kenny Britt? I haven't heard of him in a while.

Is he the guy that wears #18 for us?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And in related news, Justin Hunter just tweeted this

hunter.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We can never catch a break drafting WR's. :facepalm:

Prove me wrong Hunter and Wright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar