Should We Trade Kenny?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 17, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

What day do this week's game threads open? what about sport's book? just curious

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have a feeling we will not end up being truly competitive until we rid ourselves of every Fisher/VY era player.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Britt heading to STL next season?

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

We may not get a player for him, but maybe we could get an OC or HC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

LOL your so right and they can have him

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If by truly competitive you mean Super Bowl contender then yea, you might be right.

But we are a competitive team that will contend for playoffs right now. I'm afraid it'll be another case of one game short. I see 9-7 happening again, and I just hope that's good enough.

It would be great if the season finale against the Texans is for the division, our game gets flexed to Sunday night and we stomp the Texans in front of a national audience.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not worried about Kenneth blowing up elsewhere. Mayyyybe if he's with someone like Brady AND has a coach who can keep him in check AND he finally decides to mature. But I think the more likely scenario is he goes somewhere and starts for a few years, shows his usual flashes, and then fizzles out of the league completely in 3-4 years. He just doesn't seem to "want it" enough.

Truly a shame we went through that period where we kept drafting these blockheads in the 1st round. From a purely TALENT standpoint... Pacman, VY, Britt... WOW! Too bad they were all idiots and never even lived up to half their potential.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Do the TItans always end up screwing their players? lol

9. JefPlusF

JefPlusF Starter

In all fairness to Kenny, he's never really had anyone decent throwing him the ball. We've consistently had some of the worst starting QBs in the league. With that said, I wouldn't be mad if he was traded.

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

in a way its kinda sad. a very promising career by an extremely physically gifted receiver derailed by a knee injury and now he's on the verge of being completely done because he doesn't give a **** anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar