Should We Keep an Eye on Kirk Cousins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! Washington is 27th against the pass, Dallas is 32nd and the Giants are 15th(but all-around terrible on defense).

Mike Shanahan isn't stupid. He saw RGIII getting clobbered and three terrible defenses remaining that Cousins would make look silly because EVERYONE ELSE HAS.

Don't do it, Titans. DON'T DO IT.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

His mechanics and accuracy are on point in this game. Yeah, I know the Falcons are terrible, but I've always liked him since his Michigan State days. Not the QB that will "WOW you" over, but I think he will be the best option out there.

I won't jump on the Cousins bandwagon over this game, but if he remains as cool and accurate like he is today the remainder of the year, then I will make my plea for him to be in Nashville.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its going to be pretty hard to get me off the Murray band wagon, I don't see the options out there that will be better than him. Everyone has their question marks, including Murray.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Winless for Winston.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol

I don't think our answer is going to come around this offseason.

Either its Murray, and wait for him to heal. Or we get a QB next draft.

6. Fry

I agree. The crop of QBs coming out this year, assuming the rumors of Bortles and Bridgewater going back to school are true, does not impress at all.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

what I am scared of, is that it causes us to reach for Cutler or Manziel because Munch feels pressure to create highlights or pull the fanbase back in.

8. Fry

Fortunately I don't think Munch will be here for that.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thats what I am hoping for, I am serious, Manziel is a deal breaker for me. Will turn in my fan card for the time he is here. Not putting up with the circus he will bring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar