Should We Keep an Eye on Kirk Cousins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think so, if RG3 continues on his melt down, then what? I don't think he is worth a 1st/2nd, but he might be to the Redskins.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What meltdown is RG3 going through?

Haven't been following closely.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

it goes back a few months

Rumor has it, he would not let coaches show his bad plays in meetings.

Then this controversy over his benching and all.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

a freak accident that's happened multiple times.....whsy he get the excuse of a freak accident that's happened before but jakes so "injury prone" cuz hes a few actual factual FREAK accidents

5. 520

even through the bad season weve had.....all the problems weve had......at least we can say were not the Washington redskins lololol

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

My thinking is that Cousins goes to the highest bidder, no matter what. Why? Because if they dont, then your franchise QB that you spent so much to get will be looking over his shoulder as long as they are both there. He was a fourth round pick, simple math tells me that if they can get a second for Cousins, for as little as he has done, that would be quite a profit for the Skins. I dont think its unreasonable that he goes for a 3rd, but anything more than a 2 would be robbery in my opinion and giving a 2 for him is generous.

7. 520

they just want a draft pick lol of course they gonna say they want a first you don't go to a bargaining table with your highest offer

8. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Cousins, Cutler, Freeman..... who else is gonna be available via free agency? I'm not big on any of those actually... But I am in favor of bringing someone in. I don't think it'll be Cutler because who ever signs him he's a guarantee to start.

I would prefer an open competition... Locker up against Cousins... or Freeman I think is good.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

No freeman, he is done and not going to play again. Schiano actually made the right decision by going with Mike Glennon who is going to be a good qb, he just did it the wrong way and might not be around to see it.

I would rather prefer a starter coming in and having a solid background as to an open competition although I am open for both. I would not mind cutler I think he has potential upside to this team for a few years and I do not know much about this draft with regard to the qb position but I have been told Murray would be decent from Georgia if we can get him. I am done with Locker, I do not expect him to stay healthy and he hope to be back in time for mini camp which means we go in to the draft with a hurt locker already. This dude has durability issues and we all know it, he would get hurt if it became a serious qb competition. I don't give a sh** about hurt feelings, I just want a qb that can stay on the field and throw from the pocket which Locker can't do either!!

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

NO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar