Should We Keep an Eye on Kirk Cousins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I will echo what Fry was saying. Cousins is intriguing, but when is the last time this actually went well? Schaub became decent, but then I think of guys like Kevin Kolb, cant remember if he was a trade or became a free agent,but either way didnt work out. You got Flynn, who didnt work out for Seattle or Oakland and is now back home in GB playin decent ball. I think if we just HAVE to go qb right now we do it in the draft. JMO.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I want to throw out Brees name but technically he was a free agent. Although he was willing to re-sign with the Charges but they didn't want to pay.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I heard/read somewhere that Shanahan said he wanted a 1st round pick for Cousins if they were going to trade him. No way he's worth that. It would be better to take an actual QB in the draft in the 1st round than use that on a QB nobody thought was worth taking until the 4th just two years ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Didnt scouts with the dolphins claim he couldnt throw it anymore? Seems I heard that.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Dolphins will forever be haunted in 2006 for taking Culpepper instead of Brees.Things might've been much different in Miami had Brees went there maybe even a Super Bowl but they chose the wrong player.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

As far as the possibility of Cousins coming here i'd be all for it if he plays well these last three games.We need a franchise QB in the worst way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Brees also threw 24+ TD passes two years straight for the Chargers before he hurt his shoulder. He wasn't the elite player he is now, but he was definitely a good starting QB with a lot of experience.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And the Redskins play three of the worst defenses in the league these last three weeks. Don't be fooled.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well prob not Miami didn't have a horrible hurricane Katrina so they wouldn't be given a superbowl like nawleans

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Well, with a "HEALTHY" Locker I think we're in good shape...but we all know Locker has a injury fairy sitting on his shoulders 24 - 7. So yeah your statement is pretty much spot on.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar