Should We Keep an Eye on Kirk Cousins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Starter

I mean these last three games is nothing but a try out for him and the other teams in the NFL.

Every game I've watched him play is played very well I wouldn't mind seeing Tennessee taking a chance on him.

Thoughts?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Or figure out what they'd want for RG3... although I've lost almost all faith in him at this point.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We should keep an eye on any QB that can improve this roster. We still need our answer at QB

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, if he plays very well I don't think the Redskins are going to let him go. At least not anytime soon given the way RG3 has played this year. They have him signed through 2015.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Doesn't this whole situation seem way too familiar..

Can you take a guess as to what I'm thinking..

VY and Fisherball with the Owner stuck in the middle.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Noo RG3 is just hurting. Once he fully believes in himself he'll be back. Sophmore slump + the bum knee. He will be fine long term.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Also, if they weren't going to give away Cousins before, what makes you think they will give him away now??

8. Tim

Tim Starter

I believe they would get rid of cousins for the right price. I mean if somebody comes in there and picks up his contract and maybe a second round pick I'm pretty sure they probably consider that.

But I always thought that's what they was trying to do with Kurt was trying to increase his value and then trade him off somewhere else but the way it's going could that happen the Robert Griffin?

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Isn't it Kirk Cousins?

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. Tim

Tim Starter

Probably I'm doing voice text over my iPhone so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar