Should We Have a College Football Forum?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Razorbacks, Dec 1, 2014.

?
  1. Yes please!

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Nah. Our CFB thread is good enough

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Yes so in that forum I could have a thread dedicated to the pac 12 championship where I can laugh at all you haters overlooking az and putting Oregon in the playoffs. Az gonna win!

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Maybe if we could have a normal and mature conver.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Instead of having a college football forum, can we just have a SEC Football forum? SEC is all that matters in college football anyway.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Go for it.

Although I'm sure you guys already have one.

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Curling is way too violent with all the intentional targeting and head blows. I hear that curling athletes are 10 times more likely to die from a concussion than from being hit my a meterorite.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Off of this topic, I have to say that I like the plan for the playoffs. One of my issues over the past several years was the de-emphasis of New Years Day games. The semi-finals are both on New Years Day, which is awesome IMO.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The first semifinal match (Alabama vs. Ohio State) should probably have its own thread I guess....lots of trash talk incoming LOL...

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Lol I'm going to try to find a OSU bar out here, so if I do I probably won't be talking a lot.

But if I don't, I'm going to be on here talking **** alllll pre game, during the game, and post game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar