Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Should Turner be suspended?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 18, 2012.

?

Should Michael Turner get a 1 game suspension?

Yes 7 vote(s) 77.8%
No 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,818
    If britt was suspended for a DUI, Turner should have the same punishment otherwise Goodell's punishment on Britt was biased.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    It wouldn't matter to Falcons fans. The man is clearly a non factor to them these days.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $96
    No, he is the only RB I have on my fantasy team worth a damn.

And besides, its not biased, pretty sure Turner has a clean slate. Look these things up man, Turner is on no level near the headache Britt has been.
    Titans Eternal and Titanup1982 high five this.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,818
    Britt's past should not have had any role in determining his suspension. The fact of the matter is Turner was SPEEDING AT 97 mph and was drunk. At least Britt was just taking someone home and managed to pass the field sobriety test!
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $96
    Bullsh*t

In case you forgot Britt decided to weave in and out of traffic trying to elude police. Then pulled off in some parking lot like it was someone else. That is just as bad, if not worse. Stop trying to make something out of nothing.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,686
    Of course he should be suspended--when the legal process has played out. Same as every other player who gets a DUI.

I don't really see the point of this poll.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    Why wouldn't his past be a factor??? It is in just about every system of justice. A habitual offender will be judged much more harshly than a first time offender in the same crime. A person who is habitually late to work will be fired much sooner than a person that is late one day. Common sense.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,861
    you know I luv you but I still voted yes.