Should Titans sign Jay Feely?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Aug 25, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think we should go with one of the new guys at least for the KC game because if we bring in a vet before it and he sucks then we are on the hook for his salary for the entire year. Let the young guy try to prove himself in real action. If it goes badly then bring in one of the vets.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've been sounding the alarm all preseason pretty much from the get go that the kicking situation didn't look too good. Would've kept Bironas if it was me but who knows what goes on in the mind of Webster and after letting Verner go i'm just skeptical of some of the moves he has made especially in the draft. He did redeem himself with the Casey signing today that was good news.

3. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

I WOULD GO WITH COONS...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why does this thread have that stupid poll?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

because some people cannot get over themselves, and it spills over into this.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ask alex, he started this whole thing

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I remember him being pretty good a few seasons ago. Haven't really kept up with him since. Kickers can fall off in a hurry.

Honestly, it's hard for me to get too excited about any kicker who is currently sitting on their couch. But I don't doubt that some vet out there is a better option than the mess we currently have on the roster.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We are clearly not happy with the situation, working out 3 different kickers.

My top 5, in order:

1. Hartley
    2. Coons
    3. Lindell
    4. Bonani
    5. Feely

9. keon303

keon303 Camp Fodder

yeah i know...how do you change it? got em mixed up

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Hell, if Feely isn't signed, might as well let Kern kick the friggin' ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar