Should the Titans sign Brock Osweiler?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Sep 1, 2017.

?

Should the Titans sign Brock Osweiler?

This poll will close on Sep 1, 2027 at 5:21 PM.
  1. Yes

6.0%
  2. No

58.0%
  3. Brock Lesnar instead

36.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

because f matt friggin Cassel and Alex tanney. Make backup qb interesting again by signing both osweiler and kaepernick and having them fight for the backup spot. I think osweiler being blackballed for playing so bad. Bummer that GM's won't give him a fair chance because of how he has performed since being in the NFL. Oh well here's a poll...

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

doesnt seem to really fit our O. plays nothing like mariota or cassell (who both can play the short game better then long)

3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I'd rather completely tank if Mariota goes down instead of having matt cassel who might keep us in games.

If we get osweiler to backup Mariota then we secure the full out tank if 8 goes down.

4. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

Wow. I can't say "no" emphatically enough. At first I thought this thread was a joke.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

No caepernick, no osweiller. Both bums

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Just root to keep tannery as backup then. Why would they pay a lot more money for osweiler when we can tank for cheaper?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Jesus H. Christ......

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

would hate to go 7-9 if Mariota goes down early in the year. If Brock takes over that secures a L from that point onwards and we end up getting a STUD corner with the 1st pick

10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Matt Cassel > Brock Osweiler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar