Should the Titans consider signing Alex Mack to an offer sheet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nope, as usual you would be wrong.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He made his OL LOOK A LOT BETTER than they were. Barry had to have a seam to work his magic. And that turd OL gave him a small one. The statement was "bad players" not team.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Adrian Peterson
    Marshall Faulk

Just to name a couple. These players make their Oline look good, their QBs get less pressure making things easier for them. TEs get mismatches, WRs get open.

4. JCBRAVE

Andrew Luck makes that awful O-Line of his look great. As usual TWW2 is just flapping his gums with no knowledge.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Marshall Faulk s never had a lack of talent around him. He was surrounded with stars.

Now you could argue Peterson but he has never made a QB look good except for one season. CJ made Collins and VY look good for a few seasons.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yes, TWW2 said no RB ever made any bad players look good. But he is of course only looking at stats and stats can't tell you that. Dude is delirious.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

It has become hard to prove because I can't find any gifs, or short clips of it. Unfortunately youtube only has highlights of players.

If anyone with NFL rewind could look at some old games and bring up some plays were CJ clearly gives up and/or just falls down. I feel like we could put this argument to bed.

There is more than just 2 of us who believe this btw. We aren't crazy, we know what we see. CJ falls down before contact. Maybe people think that is him "putting his head down" but from what I remember CJ wasn't spearing forward in hopes to gain extra yards. He was falling forward. There is a BIG difference.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

So in your own comments you proved your self wrong...
    [​IMG]

Wow, way to go. This one is wrapped up boys. Thanks for coming.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

It is funny how he does these things to himself.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

They weren't BAD players. We also had a good team that year. Let me correct my original statement. RB's can NEVER make a bad team look good. Only QB's can do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar