Should the sky fall...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And if we win in dominate fashion, is he going to get the praise??

Hell no.. itll go to Locker, or Williams, or someone else.

Also, not sure if you have been watching Williams defense the past couple weeks, but I would not hand him the keys to this team just yet.

2. Alzarius

Sorry to disappoint, but we are going to run run run imo. This team has to save a little face after the flop of rebuilding the oline (so far) and CJ's contract. What better team to do that to than the worst rushing defense in the league.

expect a lot of CJ and Green

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I expect a bunch of runs, but I want us to be very efficient and effective in the passing game as well. I'd like our offense to have 150yds rushing and 250yds pasing. I can dream can't I.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If we lose to the Jags it wont be munchs fault. It'll be the entire team. Our team is far superior than the Jags that not even the worst coach in history could mess it up.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

My only worry I would have is that MJD will have a nostalgic game and run wild on us.

Other than that, I think we destroy them.

6. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

I think the play action is gonna fly all day in this game...

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Titans fanbase is too lax to ever do something like that. They either or happy, or complacent and stop showing up to games. Very little chance of serious kickback from the Titans faithful.

A fairly toothless fanbase (Not in a redneck way, in a docile way) and I personally prefer that over a rowdy, beerthrowing, cussing Philadelphia fanbase. I won't be ashamed to take my (future) kids to a Titans game. They may be bored, but they won't be assaulted at least.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No, because the Jags have played eight games this season and have been dominated in every single one of them. It should be a win in dominant fashion.

If this is truly a playoff team, it needs to destroy the lower-tier teams, not win by three.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

FSU STYLE.

10. Alzarius

Exactly

If something bad happens, its all on munch

Yet he gets no credit for anything good

Makes perfect sense

Well, lets take a look

Pitt, win, who cares

Houston, loss..... wtf

(Now comes the important people.. playoff contenders)

Chargers (Wildcard team, on par with them)

Jets (awesome, dominant win against a playoff team)

Chiefs (playoff team, wildcard) loss

Seahawks (playoff team, loss)

49ers (playoff team, loss)

But we were competitive and could have even won with those except the 49ers... no.. no improvement on this team at all....

Rams (the hell.. seriously?? rams?? and they made it a game) Williams/Grey defense gave up 21 points to a team averaging 21 ppg with a backup QB.

Our record against serious potential playoff teams? 2-3.

"if this is truly a playoff team". Seriously guys, some of you need to wake the hell up and start living in reality. We are POSSIBLY a playoff team, nothing more, nothing less. How anyone gets any other type of impression is beyond me. Unless we are still on the "potential" mindset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar