Should Tennessee Cut Or Keep Chris Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

X = smoked sausage.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Pretty much correct.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

X = shirtless, drunk dancing.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The niners have the kid from Oregon to play third down back, and harbaugh likes a power game, so I don't see it.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If he blew up elsewhere, it just further proves that he was an attitude case here and needed to go.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

so if he has any success elsewhere, it's because CJ quit and just didn't play well on purpose because of an attitude? Guess it can't be the oline and play calling i guess. Attitude is the clear winner.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think he meant sometimes a change of scenery can completely change a person. Struggles in TN, gets release to a new team, he gets his motivation back to proove the Titans wrong, etc.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Who's the last big name Titan who left and blew up? Screw it, who's the last Titan period?

9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I dont blame his lack of production soley on him. The O-line was never consistent blocking,play calling was awful, and he was not used properly. With that being said i dont deny the fact that there were times he would trip over his own shoe lace and look like he wasn't into the game. His "pay me what you owe me " attitude is what sucks. Its a shame he won't budge because i think he could really flourish under Whisenhunt. With what i've seen so far with Whisenhunt, he's putting the right people around this team to be successful. I'm sure hes going to have a plan B if things dont work out if he hasn't already.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Derrick Mason, Cary Williams, Blount, Antwan Odom, Sen'Derrick Marks, and more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar