Should Tennessee Cut Or Keep Chris Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That aint here...

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We have had two DCs who have gotten HC positions

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Although they don't have common ground I wouldn't mind Chudzinski, Kubiak, or Turner coming in as OC. Honeslty even Mularky would be okay.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If your pointing out he is almost dead last...it's simply misleading. For 1 that has qbs in there... 2 if I get the ball only 100 times compared to 200 times of course I'm going to have a better chance to have a higher YPC. Now idk where he ranks among the starting 32 RBs in the league, could be at the very bottom. I've supported CJ throughout this season and offseason and even wanted him back, but now after these comments I'm perfectly fine with him walking. This isn't the NBA, it's football it, takes 53 players to win a championship.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The word is "you're" but whatever.
    The stats are the stats - His YPC is NOT top back money worthy. Spin it however you want.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

CJ isn't worth 8 million a year on top of what he's already been paid regardless of who is coaching him or how he is utilized. That is really all we need to consider. Maybe 3 years ago when he had a better step, our line was killing, and he wasn't hitting the gap like he didn't want to risk tomorrow's payday.

He won't EVER be an $8M/year back again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Thanks, that's what happens when you go to public college... And partake in cannabis rituals.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL do you think Hue has a better shot at HC via Titans OC or Bengals OC?
    They are AFCN and have a bunch of studs on offense. If Dalton improves at all....
    They are playoff caliber, Titans are a mess..

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - nice response. Almost didn't post that anyway. Nice to know not everyone gets their panties in a wad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar