Should Joey Porter get suspended as well?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If it is established that Levi Jones is telling the truth about Porter's "gang assualt" on him in Vegas should Porter not also face a multi-game suspension this season?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yes

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if not a question of if, it is a question of how long.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pittsburgH sucks!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Love your signature picture. That picture on the left of the metro cop makes me laugh. Either that cop is an ex-NBA guy or Adam Jones is 5-6 like I think he is. Jones' nose is right at the door knob:clown: well if the whole picture from the paper was shown anyways. Still that Cop is towering over Jones.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

or the cop is closer to the camera.... which he obviously is.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

perspective don't change facts, unless you are thinking Jones was in another room or something. They are standing next to each other in front of some type of metro criminal justice door of some sort. I'm sure Adam knows way more about it than me.

#34 Behind Enemy Lines

so do the dolphins!

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if your going to suspend pacman a year porter should get at least 4 games...

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Or Adam is sitting down, that pic doesn't show that

Anyway, on the actual topic, Porter should definately get at least four games, he did assault another player, and don't those two have some history?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar