Should Jared Allen be Suspended?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. JCBRAVE

What you don't see in that video is Ray Edwards retaliating by kneeing Jared Allen in the helmet. Should the league step in?

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I heard about this on the radio. It was a joke. Allen told his friend and former teammate Ray Edwards that if he blew him up at the snap like he always does to long snappers, he would "punch him in the wiener" Edwards blew him up, and Allen followed with a "tap punch" in a joking manner. I say no suspension.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That Edwards knee was completely unintentional. Both players laughed about it afterward and stated they were great friends and it was all in fun.

5. JCBRAVE

I love Jared Allen, this guy is hilarious, but jimmy taps don't belong in football. Bad enough girls make fun of football fans for liking in their opinion a "gay" sport. No wiener touching please.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yeah i can agree, but a simple "Guys, let's not joke around in that manner anymore" would do just fine imo. No reason to suspend anyone imo.

7. JCBRAVE

That play was the only sack Jared Allen was in on all night LOL.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

People will complain about anything. Im not a fan by any means of nutshots, but they are usually friendly and pretty funny. As long as people don't go all Smith and try and rip your genitals off.

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

it's football let it go. and Allen is having a monster year on a crap team

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Never knew that Jared Allen was the long snapper

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar